Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I believe they are adorable... :)

Came across this article about the 50th and Matt and David both playing the Doctor....

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-10-23/steven-moffat-matt-smith-had-a-plan-for-him-and-david-tennant-to-both-continue-in-doctor-who

"The double act between them is sublime," said Moffat. "It’s one of those happy accidents – there’s no reason why they should be, but they are absolutely adorable and hilarious together."

Ok, I don't want any spoilers on the 50th... I want to be surprised when I watch it but this little snip of they are "adorable" and like "2 old ladies"... OK now I want it to b November already LOL.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/loGm3vT8EAQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment