Monday, October 21, 2013

Took some time to go to Nashville Comic Con...

Y'all I am exhausted... on my feet asleep exhausted.  But it was SO worth it! Got to geek out with my bestie all weekend.  She did her thing and get Norman Reedus to sign everything under the sun... I did my thing and looked at all the vendors trying to snag cool merch.  And helping her "stalk" reedus a little.  LOL.
I got some TARDIS earrings, a couple of decals for my car.... (1 TARDIS, 1 Deathly Hollows), and some pins, got a Bruce Campbell autograph for the Hubs, and got some good memories and sore feet.

It was amazing.  Can't wait til the next one I get to go to...   :)

And on a final weary note before getting back to work on this dragging by Monday....

I made this list a while back... http://www.imdb.com/list/ak5HlWbnIbY/ 

check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment